Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center thanks the following groups for their generous financial contributions. Gifts made by these donors have helped support the purchase of new donor coaches for The Blood Center's fleet.
More than 6,000 mobile blood drives are conducted each year. Therefore, donor coaches are essential to The Blood Center's mobile collection efforts, as many donor groups do not have sufficient inside space for blood drive setup.
On behalf of the many patients whose lives will be saved because of these efforts, The Blood Center extends its sincere appreciation to these groups.
- A & C Plastics, Inc.
- Asia Chemical Corporation, Inc.
- Baker Botts, L.L.P.
- Cullen Trust for Health Care
- El Paso Corporation
- En Garde Protective Services
- George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation
- Incept Corporation
- InfoVine Inc.
- John S. Dunn Research Foundation
- Kacal, Adams & Law, P.C.
- NextLevel Thinking
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- The Mary Ann & Jack O'Connell Family
- The Moody Foundation
- Wachovia Bank
- Washington Mutual